What are Small Groups?
Small Groups are a great way to join together with other brothers and sisters in Christ and spend time in God’s word, in fellowship and in service. Anyone can join ANY small group at any time and CHILDREN ARE WELCOME! Choose the group that best suits your needs! We meet at the following locations on Sunday nights at 6pm:
- Senior Adult Group: HBCC Auditorium (led by Gene Hudson)
- College Age and Young Adult Group (18-20somethings): The home of Jason & Stacie Kirkman: 126 Jones Circle, Chocowinity (led by Jason)
- Rural Chocowinity Group: The home of Jamie & Dawn Stokes: 682 Haw Branch Church Rd, Chocowinity (led by Jamie)
- *Southside Group: The home of Shawn & Tracey Harding: 762 Harding Lane, Chocowinity (led by Shawn-945-1079)
- *Northside Group: The home of Rod & Kim Gurganus: 243 Bowen Rd, Bath (led by Rod-943-5832)
- Middle and High School Group(6th-12th graders): Family Life Center
*Rotating locations. Please call the small group leader for current meeting locations.
View our Small Groups Brochure HERE!
Small groups are active in service to the community as well. Some recent service projects have included helping the Albemarle Food Bank with their food distributions at HBCC, adopting families at Christmas time, providing needed housing items for a family who lost their home in a fire, helping hurricane and tornado victims and volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House.
Small group members have participated in 5K races and other recreational activities. Most small groups enjoy meals together on Sunday nights and several times a year all the group get together for fellowship with one another.
Small groups are one of the easiest ways to get plugged in to what’s happening at HBCC.
SO….Hope to see YOU Sunday night at a Small Group!!!!!