What To Expect on Your First Visit
We have put together a list of information & answers to questions you might have concerning a visit with us. Please let us know if we missed something, by emailing us here. Thank you!
Whether you come in a three-piece suit or jeans and a t-shirt, there is no dress code for our worship service–we just want to see you here! We do ask that your clothing choice is respectful of others regarding modesty and not distracting to anyone’s worship experience.
You can expect to hear a compelling sermon instilled with a strong Biblical foundation and a focus on the Gospel. You can also expect engaging songs accompanied by a full band of instruments intended to inspire people while glorifying God and a multimedia experience to support the message. We value truth over trend, authenticity over performance, relationship over results, excellence over perfection, relevance over tradition, creativity over complacency, and Christ above all else.
We have children’s programs for all ages during our Grow Family Learning hour, 9am-10am. Children, birth through 6th grade, have programing available to them during our Worship hour, 10:30-11:30am. Please see the information desk attendants at “The Connector” in the main foyer for the exact location of classes for your children. Our middle and high school students are welcome in with the adults in our auditorium during the Worship hour.
YES! You and your family are welcome to enjoy our Coffee and Krispy Kreme Donut fellowship time, 10:00am-10:30am in our main foyer and coffee Bar “Gathering Grounds”. Feel free to continue enjoying your coffee in the auditorium during the Worship hour.
Yes, Chocowinity area only. Our transportation ministry Van can pick you and/or your kids up at about 8:30am Sunday morning in time for Sunday School. 1st graders and up are welcome on the Van without a parent with a signed permission slip but parents are encouraged to come, too! Please contact Jeff Hardy at 252-402-5952 by noon Saturday to set up your ride!
When We Meet
9am-10am: Grow Family Learning Hour
- Programs for all ages available in various locations throughout the campus (Visit “The Connector” in the Main Foyer for programing information.)
10am-10:30am: Gathering Grounds
- Coffee & Krispy Kreme Donut Fellowship Time in the Main Foyer
- Main Worship (7th graders – Adults): Auditorium Main Building
- Branch Kids! (1st graders – 6th graders): Family Life Center
- Roots & Shoots (4-5 year olds): Room 307 Main Building
- Sprouts (2-3 year olds): Room 308 Main Building
- Bloom (0-2 year olds): Room 310 Main Building
6pm: Small Groups Meet at Various Locations (Children are welcome!)
Wednesday Night GROW
6:00pm-6:50pm: Wednesday Night Meal
- Family Life Center
- No need to sign-up, just show up!
- Meals include, home-cooked, Chic-fil-a sandwiches, pizza, subs, etc.
- Donations appreciated to cover cost. Any proceeds go to our Youth Ministry fund
7:00pm-8:00pm: Bible Study
- Adult Bible Study – Family Life Center
- Day One Adult Support Group – Room 309 Main Building
- Ablaze Student Ministry (7th-12th graders) – Family Life Center (Upstairs)
- Branch Kids! (2nd-6th graders) – Room 307 Main Building
- Son Beams Choir (2 years-1st graders) – Room 308 Main Building
- Bloom (0-2 years) – Room 310 Main Building
Where We Meet
1501 Haw Branch Rd. Chocowinity, NC 27817